Thank You for Supporting Wolf Education!
Our wonderful donors enable us to teach thousands of students and adults about wolves and their importance in the ecosystem:
- In our beautiful interpretive center in Ely, Minnesota our wolf educators teach children and adults wolf biology and behavior through our daily and special programming.
- Our outreach coordinator has presented over 500 classes Wolves at our Door programs to K – 12 students in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
- Our Ely educators use Zoom technology to do distance learning programs for students all over the country.
- Our gorgeous International Wolf magazine is full of the latest topics in wolf biology around the world.
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts alike can earn badges at special programs tailored for them.
YOUR donations and memberships keep the information flowing and allow us to advance the survival of wolf populations by teaching about wolves, their relationship to wildlands and the human role in their future.
If you have any questions, feel free to call Jessica at 763-560-7374 ext. 227 or Rachel at 763-560-7374 ext. 228 or email email@example.com.
“The International Wolf Center does it right! They take the time to educate the public by engaging the visitor to become appreciative of wolves. They want the public to walk away with a diverse look at the species and its importance of survival within the ecosystem.” — Lisa G.— member
The International Wolf Center is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization.