June 22-23, 2013
July 6-7, 2013
August 3-4, 2013
September 7-8, 2013
October 19-20, 2013
Minimum Age: 6
Location: International Wolf Center
Rates:(*Members save 10%)
$75 Adults (13 years old and older)
$50 Children (6-12 years old)
Deposit: None required
Let our pack meet yours! Add this fun, educational package into
your family's vacation plans. With plenty of family-focused activities and
outdoor fun, your family will talk about this trip for years to come! Spend
quality time together learning about the north woods home of the wolf through
hikes, crafts, games and observing our ambassador wolves.
Each season features varied hiking locations and outdoor activities.
One hike over uneven terrain for one to three miles depending on group abilities.
- Expert instruction by Center staff
- Plaster cast of a wolf track to take home (one per child)
- What's For Dinner? weekly feeding program
- Free admission to the Center for the weekend
- "Slumber Party" style sleeping in the Center's auditorium
- Pizza dinner and continental breakfast
- The October program is held during Wolf Awareness Week and features
our annual Howl-O-Ween event!
program details [PDF] (cancellation policy, details on lodging, meals
and transport, packing list and sample itinerary).